1.20.2010

Gosh, I Hate To Admit It

But somehow I think I messed up the Locke Down calculations. I say this because, in posting ahead, I see that S5 E17 is set for January 29th, which is simply incorrect.

Here was my math: there are 103 shows in seasons 1-5. Trust me on that one. Two a day means it will take 51.5 days to watch that many seasons. If I wanted to back up the locke down plan into Feb, I would've said "January has 31 days. That means there are 20.5 days in December to account for. December has 31 days, so if I count back from 31, that brings me to the 10.5th day in December." The 10.5th day is Dec 10th, which is, I believe, when we started this whole thing. WHAT'S THE INCONGRUITY?

(side note: I guess the 10.5th day in December is Dec 11th. Oops! But happy birthday, Josh!)

Maybe I assumed a few two-hour episodes were one hour? That shouldn't have affected this count, though. We have two and a half days of NOTHING to account for!

This means, SLOW IT DOWN, PEOPLE. SLOW IT DOWN. You're in for a world of hurt if you keep going at this speed. You're headed for a bamboo wall!

No comments:

Post a Comment